Click Here to register today!
Elite United Nation International Inc. – Ages 50 & Up
- If married, it must be to a naturally born genetic male, Divorced, Widowed, never married, children, or no children she must be 50 years old in the year of the International pageant.
Mrs. United Nation International Inc. - Ages 21-49
- Must be legally married at least one year to a naturally born genetic male as of the start date of the pageant event.
- May be divorced, widowed/ single, with or without children as of the start of the National Pageant. This applies to participation in any preliminary pageant (e.g., local, state, international). *Entrants between the age of 20-29 may enter Ms. Division ONLY if previously married and now divorced or widowed.*
Miss United Nation International Inc. – Ages 18+
- This division is open to all Single ladies, either divorced or never married. They must have no children and the age group is 18-28.
Teen Miss United Nation International Inc. – Ages 13-17
- Must be single and never married as of the start date, should she win. Teens engaged to be married during her reign, will be disqualified. NO exceptions. Must be at least 13 and no older than 17 in the year of the International pageant event. Delegates participating in preliminary pageants leading to the International Pageant may be 12 years of age provided that they reach their 13th birthday within the calendar year of the United Nation ® International Pageant event.
English is the official language of the United Nation International Pageant™. It is not a requirement for delegates to speak English. Delegates who do not speak English must provide their own interpreter during all pageant events. The United Nation Pageants System is Not Responsible for providing an interpreter for delegates who do not speak or understand the English language.
Areas of Competition
United Nation International® titleholders will appear in print advertising throughout their year’s reign. As representatives of our pageant system, winners must possess photographic appeal and ability to project an image in print that is consistent with beauty and elegance. Our titleholders define our system. Photography is the medium through which the general public most often is introduced to any pageant system (e.g., in the newspaper, magazine ads / articles, television news clips. Photogenic is the area of competition that delegates have the most control over. Follow the guidelines closely in the Policy and Procedures section. If you have any questions about whether or not your photo meets the requirements, please do not hesitate to ask.
Photos for Ad page maybe with or without your crown.
A headshot MUST look like you and should not be overly airbrushed.
**Competition photo are on the website under delegates, they are in the program book and they are the six (3X5) embedded into your Six Judges form bios, these photographs maybe in color**. Photograph of delegate is still required for website and program book. This photograph must be in color. Delegates may not submit Crown & Sash photograph for the National Website or the International Program Book.
BLACK & WHITE HEADSHOT ONLY FOR OFFICIAL UNITED NATION PROGRAM BOOK
United Nation International® titleholders must be articulate with excellent social and conversational skills. Titleholders must be able to express themselves clearly, diplomatically, and must project a pleasant personality, and approachable at all times.
Interviews will be conducted “round robin style”. Delegate will introduce herself and be field questions posed by each individual judge. The interview focuses primarily on delegates’ personal information (e.g., hobbies, ambition, etc.) but may include opinion questions that require general knowledge of social and current events. Delegates should wear a cocktail suit for the interview competition and your United Nation Official Pageant Banner.
Sports Wear 25%
United Nation International® titleholders must be physically fit, with good muscle tone and body proportion. Delegates will be provided competition sports attire.
Delegates need to purchase: Reebok Classic Princess Wide Width Shoe Women’s ITEM NO: 30500
WHITE ONLY, may be worn with or without socks.
Sheer to Waist hose may be worn (flesh tone). United Nation Official Pageant Banner is to be worn.
United Nation International® titleholders must be able to express their own personal sense of style. Fashion can be anything the delegate feels represents a currently popular or stylish ensemble. Judges will be looking for spirit, energy and the delegate’s own personal sense of style. Haute Couture.
NO JEAN OUTFITS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED.
THINK HIGH FASHION, RUNWAY.
Evening Gown (25%)
United Nation International® titleholders must carry themselves with dignity, grace, poise and elegance. Judges will not be evaluating the cost or designer label of the gown, but rather how well it suits the delegate (e.g., fit, color, style) as well as delegate’s on-stage presentation.
The Evening Gown must be floor length.
Non-Judged Areas of Competition
Please arrive with completed Costumes, as the current schedule does not allot time for the making or assembling of Costumes.
Red Dress Dance Introduction Number. All Delegates are required to provide a Red Dress of their own choice. Please make sure that you are able to move freely. Shoes should be of the following color: Clear, Sliver or matching Red.
This portion of the Pageant Will Not Be Judged. For Entertainment Purposes (Value) Only