Mrs UN International 2014
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted” Aesop (620 -564 BC)
- Hi have a passion for woman and children -that is why I started my own ministry beauty within Christ to enrich the lives of the less fortunate.
- I believe that God shapes us through hardships to ultimate bring us closer to Him -today I use my hardships to motivate people -my pain has become my testimony. Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens to us.
- Motivational Speeches
- Judging of Various Competitions
- Guest Appearance
- Prize Giving’s
- Charity Work
Mrs UN 2013-2014
- Mrs United Nation may be a beauty pageant, but it’s more than just physical beauty-it’s about the beauty that comes from your heartand the love of God that fills your heart.
- The past year I have experienced the journey of a lifetime. I am humbled by the opportunity to have been part of the Mrs UN SA 2013 and even more so, to have won this part of the competition. What stood out most was not the ‘beauty’ part of the competition, but rather the fact that family and faith were combined to make a difference in the lives of people around us. Then, beyond my wildest imagination I was blessed beyond measure to win the International part of the competition as well. I am for ever grateful to my Creator for granting me this opportunity to use this platform in serving others. South Africans who share this title with me, are: Liesel Krause-Wiid, Nadine Blom, and Natasha Joubert. It is however the first time in 18 years, which South Africa won the Talent part of the International Mrs UN. My dance partner for this event was my husband, best friend and life partner.
Beauty within Christ
- I have established my ministry ‘Beauty with in Christ’, to serve as a platform from which all my charity and community projects are being performed. I have a group of volunteers whoa ssist me in doing extraordinary things in the lives of the under privileged. The organization practices a sustainable charity outreach program touching the lives of our less fortunate community at large. Our representation, focuses on the needs of woman and children–their social distresses and economical downfalls equating to the needs we aim to satisfy. We don’t merely aim to govern a feeding program, but lend helping hand, a shoulder to cry on and the replenishment of existence for those who have given up hope.
|Hospice||I have been involved with the PromosaHospice since 2012. There is a constant need for food for the eighty HIV/Aids orphans at his organisation|
|Fundraising||I have, in conjunction with a local radio station, arranged a beauty workshop by South Africa’s own Glam Guru to generate funds for my charity projects.|
|Assisting ImpoverishedCommunities||Once a year I arrange a Beauty within Christ Workshop for those living in poverty. They are treated to food stuffs, cold drinks, clothing, toys and entertainment.|
|MotivationalSpeeches||I frequently give inspirational talks at schools to motivate the youth to follow their dreams and life purposeful lives|